Friday, October 23, 2015

FLOWER POWER CARD

FLOWER POWER CARD
Today is just one of those days where it's cloudy, cold, and just plain old gloomy. So I chose to post a card I did awhile ago for a friend.. It is so bright and colorful and in all honest a bit out of the norm. for me.  Even thought while making this card it was a  bit eccentric  but I am pleased with the outcome.. because the intended recipient told me how much she appreciated it, and that is always good to hear ☺ Especially since I was out of my stamping comfort zone. haha   I planned on staying with fall(ish) cards being that it's still Oct.  but today with the overcast I'm feeling the need for Christmas music and Christmas cards .. so that's on my agenda.
                                                       
Now  about yesterday, I felt a little ambitious and was able to make some homemade chocolate chip muffins .. and golly gee I must say.. they turned out fabulously delicious,  perhaps I'll post a picture of those too, that is if the family and (I) don't eat them all gone first.
Is there a famous go to recipe that you or your family always enjoy?  you know the one that the kids request frequently.. the safe no fail kind of recipe.  Hope you will share your thoughts or recipes below. Thank you :)

2 comments:

  1. The card is so bright and cheerful, I imagine the person who received this card would have felt very blessed! Yes I think you should add a picture of your muffins! Sounds like you had a very productive day! Your inspire those of us with pain to do our best to push through! Thanks for the encouragement! Love the blog! Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much♥ I will indeed post a picture of those muffins. I completely understand pain sometimes we also just need to give our self permission to take a break too. So our body can try to re-coop.. Have a blessed day.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~