Thursday, October 29, 2015

HAUNTED HOUSE CARD

Haunted House

Can you believe it?  one whole week passed by since I started my little blog.
Drum Roll Please..... I have 5 friends following me on this great card adventure. 

((( I feel Blessed.)))
THANK YOU!!
*If you can think of anyway to help me increase my number of friends following
my blog please let me know.
I hope you enjoy this frightfully spooky Halloween card I designed, of course the googly  eyes on the spider make it a bit to cute to be that crazy scary.   The web embossing folder is such an easy technique for a a big splash,...
Have a Terrific Thursday ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~