Sunday, November 29, 2015

JOY




My Christmas card today didn't turn out very nice, and I posted it just because well, sometimes it goes like that.. you have a few good (creative days) and other times you don't.  But there was effort put into this card, it just seemed like everything was going wrong from smudging with my sponge across the words Merry Christmas.. to the fingerprints of ink under the very strategically place letters for the word JOY~now ya all know.

  At least the brads and little gold specks make me smile ☺



Also wanted to share a picture of this cute little nic nac  I got the other day with my daughter.  I thought is was so cute.  I was hoping it would fit in my little shelf but of course it didn't.. it's only like 2x2 inches. but I found a different place for it. 
 Of course I would.  





I appreciate you all stopping by my blog.
I have a question (few) for you:  Do all bloggers respond back to each comment?   Is that something I should keep trying to do?  Do those who comment go back to see if I replied.. just curious.
☺Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping☺
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~