Tuesday, November 17, 2015

SNOWMAN TAG

Snowman Tag 
This card started off with a tag idea.. and then of course like always, it turned into something else.   My thought process is always one of trial and error when it comes to card making.  I had another cute little tag stamped and after embossing the snowflakes on the card, I realized that the tags weren't going to work so I just stuck with the one little snowman.  I  used the sequins to bring out the red accent of the card and topped with a little pearl. I think it's a super simple idea.  
I hope you all noticed I put the friend list on top of my blog so that hopefully more will start following.  Apparently you need a gmail account to sign in and follow and I am hoping that you will do so.  Please help me reach my goal of 15 friends (followers) by the end of December.. sharing is caring so please pass my blog onto you creative friends.  
Thank you for stopping by my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~