Sunday, November 15, 2015

THAT SHIP HAS SAILED


That Ship has Sailed

A quick little story about how this card came about.
My sister  has this idea that my blog should be my business.
 Bless her heart ♥.  I keep saying it's a hobby.  Anyways she bought me this ledger paper that I could use for tracking business expenses and what not.  (it's the what not that got me)  So after she left I was looking at this paper thinking to myself.... hmmm..>>me thinking.. and then I lit up like a firecracker on the fourth of July ☺  I remembered I have the perfect stamp set to use here.. and BAM!! that's the card you see above.. it all worked out wonderfully.
Now~ back to my original plan of posting Christmas cards.. I just wanted to share that one with ya all.

Thank you for stopping by my blog.
I'd love for you to share your comments with me and pass my blog onto your friends as well.  Thank you ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~