Saturday, December 19, 2015

RACCOON CHRISTMAS

Raccoon Christmas
Good morning folks.  This little card has the cutest stickers, I honestly can't even remember where I got them but it was years ago, and golly gee I just came across them again, and said to myself "stop putting them away, use them"  so that is exactly what I did.  I think it turned out marvelously, and so very simple.  I did do a little bit of stamping for the background and the Merry Christmas.  I used an embossing folder for the lower half of the card.  

Well, eventually we knew it would come.  You can't live in WI and not expect it.. so last night we finally got the temps we are use to.. as of this morning right now we are on the rise an up to  12 degrees already.. haha..


Thank you so much for stopping by my blog.
MERRY CHRISTMAS

☺Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping☺

2 comments:

  1. That raccoon looks as if he's got mischief on his mind! A really fun card PJ. I've tried to use stuff up over the past year too. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha.. I think so too Barb, that rascally raccoon.

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~