Thursday, December 17, 2015

SNOWFLAKE ORNAMENT CARD

Snowflake Ornament Card

 Hello friends, Today is going to be super busy for me.  The hubby took a vacation day so to take me to the store for some Christmas shopping.  I can't really do such things on my own (yet)  I have hope that some day I will be independent again.  Hallelujah!! 

Today's card I used the Flurry of wishes stamp set from stamping up.  I cut a circle in the top of the card so that it looks like the ornament is hanging out all by itself when the card is open.  I added a few little snowflake stickers for some sparkle and there you have it. My version of an ornament card. 






On the right side here you can see when the card stands open it will let the blue snowflake have a lovely appearance of just flying solo.  The twine was a bit tricky to stick on there, and by the time I was done, this card making gal had glue all over her fingers and desk top.  Oh the JOY of stamping.







Thank you for stopping by my blog.
MERRY CHRISTMAS

☺Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping☺


6 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I love the colors and so fun to have the snowflake free, I love movement on a card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very pretty shaped card PJ. I hope the shopping trip went well. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Barb. The shopping trip went pretty good, just exhausting, but glad it's done ☺

      Delete
  3. This is so pretty, love it!

    I did see your question on my blog, I'm not ignoring you I promise :)I use Copic Markers to color my images. I am a beginner at it and nowhere near as good as a lot of people but they are easy to use and blend so nicely! They are expensive though, if I go to a store in Anchorage I pay around 7.00 for them so I usually buy them from markerpop.com for 5.24 I think it is. For the trimming some of the images I use have matching dies but for others I just carefully fussy cut around the image myself. Just a lot of practice makes perfect on everything :)

    I hope your trip out went well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lisa, no worries.. I will have to look into Copic Markers, and golly girl, you "fussy cut" like a pro. I've got to practice a lot more to get better at this, I'm not sure if I should cut close to the image or give a space like a die would.. hmm..sure do appreciate you getting back to me. Thank you ☺

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~