Tuesday, January 26, 2016

BRIGHT AND CHEERY




Welcome back Blog Buddies☺
Here are a few random cards I made today.    The first purple one on the left, was inspired by Valentine's day.  The other purple one was inspired by something I saw on pinterst.. and then just put my own little spin on it.   Now the middle one is extremely bright, This card stock came with a pack I purchased, and I had no idea what I'd do with it, being it is so intense, but it turned out lovely.  I must confess January Birthdays are hard for me to remember.  I'm not sure why.  I have a little Birthday date book, but  apparently I don't look at in in January, so that is why I'm so thankful for this "belated" birthday sentiment.    I ended up cutting out those little presents and embossing them for some detail.
I am pleased how they turned out.


We also got a few more inches of snow.. and  I thought I'd share a picture of that too.  Now I know why my little fur friends were all busy yesterday.. they were getting ready for the snow.  Well at least that's what I think.  

As you can see in the picture.  I'm truly blessed with a nice yard/privacy fence but if you look closely you will see we live next to a snowmobile junk yard, a train yard, 4 lanes of traffic and an excavating business just beyond that fence, .  But... all is peaceful in the side yard, just not quiet. haha

Thank you for stopping by.
Please do so again.
☺Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping☺

4 comments:

  1. Great cards today PJ. I love that bright on in the middle. Your garden looks a picture with the snow. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Barb, I will have to post some more pictures of the side yard so everyone can see the black walnut tree too.. it's beautiful. Thank you for stopping by again ☺

      Delete
  2. Cute cards - I guess everyone is getting into the Valentine theme!! I never have enough birthday cards ready and am always quick making one up. Love your little presents - and embossing them is a good idea! Keep warm!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree tis the season for Valentine cards♥ Thank you for the kind words and stopping by. You stay warm too..with all that snow.. YIKES .

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~