Sunday, January 31, 2016

THE GREAT OUTDOORS


Hello Friends☺
My card today is one of my favorite themes.  I love all things cabin  moose and pinetree(ish).   I have often thought it would have been so much fun to have a bed and breakfast lodge with my husband, but things as they are now with me, that just won't happen, at least not yet.  I'm still hoping for a miracle in healing♥


So I used the pine trees from a stampin up set, and the border was one HUGE stamp, that I found online, and being it was a very reasonable deal I just had to get it.  I cut the middle out.  I think next time I might try to put a window frame over it so it appears like you're looking outside, and add some color to the tree bark. 

I like taking pictures of my cards now.  I think it helps me to look at them from a different perspective not just the stamper but the observer. 


Things are a bit gloomy out the window today.  not much activity in the side yard.  Not fun when it rains here in January, we will have to put on the icebugs (shoes)to get around.

 Thank you for stopping by.
☺Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping☺

2 comments:

  1. Your moose card is lovely PJ. That certainly is a very big stamp. Well done getting a bargain. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Dear Barb, for the kind words. Good thing I am blessed with long fingers to handle a stamp that big ☺ haha

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~