Monday, February 1, 2016

PRETTY PINK VALENTINE & SNAPSHOTS


Hello Friends,
Today I chose some colors that I don't usually use.  A very bright pink and then a lovely gray.  I think they work well together.  The stamp set is from stampin up.  I am pleased with the 3 little hearts on the lower right hand corner.  I think that is great placement.  At first I was going to put some images on the hot pink little banners, but thank goodness I told myself "less is more"  so I left them alone, I didn't even emboss them.  *high five to self.  haha.


This picture to the left is the morning sun rise.  I love sunrises and mornings.  Such a reminder of a fresh new start.





I must also share with you a few pictures of the side yard today, this one just cracks me up.  It really looks like he is waving to the traffic on the other side of the fence.



And here is a morning dove, with a bit of attitude.  
I'm having so much fun taking pictures with my Christmas Camera.  
Thank you for stopping by.
☺Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping☺

2 comments:

  1. A very pretty card PJ. I think you were right to leave the banners as they are. A really nicely balanced card. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~