Thursday, March 17, 2016

SPARKLE PPA292

Welcome and thank you for stopping by my blog.
I honestly don't know why I even thought these colors would work together.  I blame it on the spring "fever" I've had and the fact my head is still super congested, but nevertheless, I did keep going with these colors and when I was done with this little masterpiece, I say that with a laugh..haha.. I just sighed and thought to myself by golly if I didn't tip the design the wrong way. Ugh!!   Well folks, I'm still putting it in the sketch challenge at: Pals Paper Arts Blog  I used only three stamps the egg is from Michael's store, and the sentiment is a stampin' up product as is the background stamp I used for all the little dots.   I embellished the egg heavily thinking that would help. (it did not) but I decided to just leave it alone.
There you have it.  A very sparkly Easter card. 
  Please stop back again soon.
I would ♥ to have you follow my blog.
☺Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping☺ 
PPA-292-Mar17

7 comments:

  1. I love all the sparkle and the colors. Its lovely for Easter! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Pals Paper Arts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Beth, thank you for the nice comments and encouragement to play along ☺

      Delete
  2. The sketch looks great flipped! Love your bright colors and sweet Easter egg! Glad you joined us at PPA!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Linda, Thank you for stopping by and the sweet comment.

      Delete
  3. How fun that you tipped the sketch on edge! Those were my school colors for Jr. High, so they brought back memories for me. Thanks for playing PPA this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~