Wednesday, April 6, 2016

LET'S GO SHOPPING #GDP030


  Welcome to my blog. Thank you for stopping by and for becoming a follower.
Today I had a difficult time with my Christmas camera.  My goodness I don't know if it's the camera or the operator, but it just wouldn't zoom properly or let me use the flash..*sigh  So I did the best cropping I could with the few pictures I was able to snap..  I would like to enter this card in the sketch challenge at: Global Design Project  I used the brick embossing folder and cupcake image both from stampin up.  and the little line of shops is a stamp from a store in town.  I think someday (maybe) I will try to invest in some nice markers, because I used my watercolor pencils and the aqua brush and it was a bit difficult.  My hands are way to shaky. 


 Here is another picture of the image.

I also wanted to share a picture of the beautiful orchid my son and his girlfriend got me for my birthday.  I am truly blessed with awesome kids.  I posted a picture of the flowers my daughter sent me on Sunday.  


                            


                                   Please stop back again soon.

I invite you to check out the other cards I've made.

I would ♥ to have you follow my blog.

☺Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping☺


3 comments:

  1. What a fabulous idea for this sketch PJ! I just love the shops and the cupcake feature and of course the brick wall background. Thanks so much for joining in with this week's Global Design Project challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg! What lovable tina details?! Love your card.
    Thanks for playing with us this week.
    Vielen Dank, daß Du bei uns diese Woche mitgemacht hast.
    Hugs / LG Tanja

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! Thank-you for playing along with the Global Design Project ~ Krista from Canada!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~