Monday, May 16, 2016

SUMMER STAMPING

Welcome, and thank you so much for stopping by my blog.
I chose to make a summer card today, with a bit of a different look.
So, I folded back the front layer of the card to create a half card in the front, while revealing the stamped summer image with cherries on the inside.  I think it turned out pretty good.  I might try this with the icecream cones from stampin up.  I can see the different toppings in the squares, and the cone on the inside.. well just a thought.. perhaps even cupcakes .. gosh there are many possibilities.   



I was able to get two pictures of my feathered friend visiting the yard.


Stop back again soon.

Please sign up to follow my blog.   That would make my happy. 

☺Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping☺

2 comments:

  1. A lovely fresh looking summery card PJ. I think your right that the possibilities are endless with this design. Sweet photos of the sparrows on your feeders. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the sweet words Barb ☺ I think that's why stamping never gets boring.. so many ideas and possibilities.. and I'm just a simple gal with not much technique.. but I love it.

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~