Wednesday, June 15, 2016

BIRTHDAY BOXES

Welcome to my blog~Thank you for stopping by.






I've been busy making boxes, they are so much fun and I think super cute.  This first box is perfect to put markers or pencils in.  I used it for a hershey candy bar that I gave to my Grandma for her 93 Birthday.  


This little craft box on the left is appropriately colored in gold accent glitter because it will hold those little gold nugget candies also from Hershey. 



☺Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping☺


Please also "like" my facebook page:

4 comments:

  1. Those boxes look great! I really love the green one, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your boxes - they are so great for many types of items to give away! I'm sure your Grandma loved the treat box!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Grandma did love the box, she's such a dear lady, and you're right so many different things you can stick in them. I love making boxes.

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~