Thursday, June 9, 2016

FRIENDS

 Welcome~Thank you for stopping by to look at my blog.
I have a vast array of cards and projects today.  I put my "Friend" card on top.  In hopes that you all know how much I appreciate you stopping by with comments.   I stamped the bottom half, but the top part was printed paper on had on hand, I think the double bow works good for this card. 



 Next my least favorites.  I don't find them very pretty,  my sponge technique needs practice.  Any suggestions?

These two are bright and colorful.  I especially love the heart one on the right. I found something similar on Pinterest.




 Lastly for this post The super easy to make business card holder, which also holds post it notes.  I love it. 




If you have any comments or suggestions
 don't hesitate to leave me a message. 

 I hope you stop back again real soon.  
☺Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping☺

4 comments:

  1. I think your sponging looks pretty good. I often sponge in a circular motion starting on the scrap paper and working onto the card front. This gives you a darker edge all the way around. I don't have the embossing folder for the one on the left but I saw a card on Pinterest sponged like this and they had sponged multiple colors. I think this might like even cuter with pink or yellow sponged in the areas left white. I think the right one looks really good as is. I have never tried sponging individual words like that. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristine, thank you so much for the helpful hints, I will give it a try. I think multiple colors would be fantastic. I will try and do one like that and post it. Thank you for leaving a comment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you did a great job on all your projects!

    I would just keep practicing with the sponge technique. We are our own worst critics so don't be so hard on yourself, the sponging looks just fine!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the kind words Lisa, I didn't realize how difficult sponging would be for me. I must keep practicing.

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~