Sunday, June 12, 2016

SCS~New Technique

Welcome to my blog~Thank you for stopping by.

SCS~Scripture Card Sunday, a way to keep me growing in faith, and sharing scriptures with others.  This card I made today has many cool techniques, most of which are brand new to me but it was fun to make and I'm glad I gave it a try.  Please check out the how to at:  Melissa's Blog  Her card is amazing! 



This little fella was so cute hiding out on the tree branch as still as could be for about 5 seconds.  Until his brothers and sisters found him.





Don't forget to sign up to follow my blog, and 

also like my facebook page at: PJ's Projects

☺Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping☺

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, looks like leather!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Lisa, I need to practice a bit more with this technique.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~