Tuesday, July 5, 2016

TART AND TANGY

 Welcome~Thank you for stopping by.

Just feels like summer (finally) here in Wisconsin.  I Lve the heat.  Makes everything hurt a lot less.  I can be outside more, even if it is just sitting.  Also love how everything is blooming and beautiful. 
 So I made a card today in reflection of that.  I used a couple older stampin up sets called tart and tangy and Season by Season to make these two cards.   I found the cute citrus stickers at the dollar tree.  I think they are a nice little touch to the card, along with the sequins.
I used and embossing folder for the bird houses and sponged some color on them to make them pop a little more.  I  brought out the stampin up bird punch and Lawn Fawn grass die  to finish it off.  
Hope you enjoyed your visit and will come back soon.

Don't forget I'd love to have you sign up to follow my blog, and like my facebook page at: Pj's Projects

☺Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping☺

2 comments:

  1. I love your cards - but they are making me thirsty looking at them! Your little bird and houses are so cute - good idea to sponge them to make them pop! I'm off for a glass of lemonade!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree on the thirsty part for sure.. I had two lemonades with fresh lemons yesterday.. yummy. Thank you for your kind words and stopping in to my blog. That makes me so happy to see your comments ☺

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~