Tuesday, October 18, 2016

MOJO470~Spooky Spider

I have a Halloween card today that I made for the sketch challenge at: Mojo Monday Blog.  The big silver circle is die cut from glitter paper, I had a vision of that being the moon, then I tried to cut a few little bats to fill in the empty space.  The spider is an individual one that I purchased from a local store.  The sentiment is from Stampin up.  I used that lovely washi tape again and think it's fabulous and it went well with the silver glitter paper.  The pumpkin is wooden and adds a bit of dimension to the card.   
I am getting closer to my blog anniversary Oct. 22nd.  I don't think I will make my goal of reaching 50 followers by then.  But I'm so happy and honored with the followers of my humble little blog.  It truly makes my day to see the comments.  I wish I could mail you all a personal thank you card.  
Thank you for stopping by and spending some time with me.
☺Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping☺

3 comments:

  1. What a clever card - a lot of dimension! I love the spider! Have a great week - it was 85 here today and tomorrow is suppose to be nice again before the rains set in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spooky! A lovely card PJ and your spider is actually very cute. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is so cute! Thanks for joining us for Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~