Wednesday, October 12, 2016

SSC137 WOODLAND WARMTH~Forest


Rainy weather means no outside time for me, so extra time for stamping, and since it's a stress reliever it all works out wonderfully.    I wanted to add another card to the amazing color challenge at: Sunday Stamps Blog  I used an embossing folder for the background to make it look like the deer was in the shadows.  Then I popped up the little log and squirrel, both from Lawn Fawn, as is the leaves and the little bird resting on the tree branch.

HP, my pal decided it be best if he just lay in my way of walking and not move so I snapped a picture of him too.  He's such a sweetheart, who can resist those cute eyes. 
Thank you so much for visiting my blog.



It would please me so much to have you follow my blog.  I'm trying to reach 50 followers by Oct. 22, that will be my one year blog anniversary ☺  I might succeed at this goal, thanks to all of you.   
Please come back soon.
☺Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping☺

4 comments:

  1. A lovely card PJ and the little squirrel on the log look lovely in the foreground. How lovely to have your furry friend keep you company while you craft. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love your sweet card PJ
    the Image is so cuute
    and nice warm colors too
    great made PJ
    again many thanks for joining with us at Sunday Stamps this time
    hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is another great embossing folder! I love how they make the card come together. Your HP is just like the girls Joey - their Chihuahua - always 1" from my walker. I'll miss him when they move.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another fabulous card! I love the little scene you created, just perfect!

    What a cutie HP is!

    Thanks for playing along with us at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~