Monday, November 7, 2016

Christmas Stockings

Well, I've been busy in the porch stamping away my days.  I couldn't wait to try out this set that I purchased off of ebay.  It's an older stampin up set with a matching punch.  I  usually don't  purchase designer paper because it's expensive, but the other day at target with my daughter, we spotted this deal in the dollar section: a pack of cute Christmas designer paper for 3 dollars.  I was so excited.  So I knew I wanted to give it a shot with these cute stockings.  Hope you are all doing well.  I can't believe it's already Nov. 7th.  Goodness gracious time is speeding up on me the closer we get to Christmas.  I really should keep making Christmas cards all year long.  
Thank you so much for visiting my blog.  
Stop back soon.
☺Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping☺

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~