Monday, November 28, 2016

SSC140 SKETCH TIME~Snowglobe


 I had one of those nights (again) where the pain wakes  a gal up, so I decided to put it to good use and make another card for the challenge at: Sunday Stamps Blog . I had to post both pictures in hopes you could see the glitter background paper in one or the other.😉  It also felt like I needed a sentiment, so hence the add on there.   I used some mica flakes from stampin up for the inside of the snow globe, and a bit of glitter, not the wisest choice when you're tired.. I ended up with glitter everywhere including my eyes.  The stamp set is from mama elephant~Believe in Magic.   I have always been fascinated with snow globes and had quite a collection, but life has a way of saying to "much"  so I sold a few to which I now regret, ugh.    I wasn't sure if the bold red Christmas would be to much, but in the end I'm glad I went with some color.  I also like the sparkly twine around the base of the globe.  It brings all that glitter together marvelously.  

I wanted to share a picture of the other advent tree I made.  The first one on the right hand side I blogged about.. the other I made quite quickly and strayed away from the design.. My daughter liked it better.  She said it looks like a bunch of little Christmas presents.    Any ways the kids each have one now and it's fully loaded with candy for them. 
Thank you so much for visiting with me today.  Please remember I'd love to have you also become a follower of my blog.💓
😊Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping😊


4 comments:

  1. Love the snow globe card. The red gives it a pop of color. The advent tree boxes are very neat. You have such creative ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry you are in pain, but you really made a fabulous snow globe card! What an adorable scene you created and I love the addition of the snowflake. The advent you made for your daughter is darling too! thanks so much for joining us at Sunday Stamps! this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun scene inside your snow globe - that is great! Thanks for joining Sunday Stamps this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the fun snow globe! The colors are just perfect! The advent is just perfect! Your daughter will love opening each box. Such wonderful memories will be created. So sorry you are in pain! Feel better! Thank you for joining us at Sunday Stamps! XX

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~