Monday, November 21, 2016

SSC140~Woodsy Christmas


Welcome to my take on the sketch challenge at: Sunday Stamps Blog  I started with a completely different idea, I wanted use my little cabin in the woods🌲 stamp, but I honestly don't know how to add color to it, besides just the one that I ink it up with.  I wish I was a seasoned stamper and knew the tricks of the trade.  Any ways switched my idea and went with this cute little Santa fox in the woods, so sticking to that theme, I was so happy to use my new little mini mason jar card holder.(it has a cute snow covered pine in the jar)   Although if you note the red glitter paper got a little boo boo on it, because of the card holder, so had to clip it on the inside.   
Thank you for stopping by my blog, hope you enjoy your visit.  Please take a moment to follow my blog.  That would make my day.

😊Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping😊

1 comment:

  1. I love your Santa Fox ready for Christmas in the woods! Love the little extras you added to complete the forest scene. Very nicely done, PJ! thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps! this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~