Thursday, November 3, 2016

Thanksgiving Sunrise


On this particular card the bronze paper which is embossed is then cut in half, giving me room to  stamp the bottom of the card with the fall tree image.  I also added some color by sponging a bit around the trees and ground.  I  scattered a few punched leaves to give 
it a bit more character.

 What do you think of this glorious sunrise?  Gosh I think it's just breathtaking.  I love mornings the peacefulness, the newness of a fresh start, the hope it offers. Drinking in the morning sunrise is like getting a cupful of grace. Undeserved and unlimited.  It abounds with gusto and promises as we anticipate what the day will entail.. I hope that you are blessed by the beauty and awe. 
As am I ☺

Thank you so much for spending sometime with me here at my blog. 
☺Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~