Thursday, December 1, 2016

Mom's 65th Birthday

With all the excitement of entering card challenges lately,  I forgot to share the card I made for my mom.  Her birthday🎂 was Nov. 18th.  and I thought how fitting to have a cute spring chick for a young 65 year old.  A few tiny star brads among the confetti embossing makes it stand out a bit better.   I had to fussy cut the balloon.  I've not purchased a punch yet, perhaps someday.😉  
Update on my mom: She is in stage 5 kidney failure and goes to dialysis 3x a week, and as of last week, it's not taking well, so they have increased her time that she spends there.  Her diabetes still poses to be a huge problem for her, as does her blood pressure, she takes 5 pills a day for that and insulin 2x a day.  Her foot is healing nicely after her toe had to be amputated, so we are thankful for that.  I just ask for continued prayer for her and strength for my dad to keep taking such good care of her.  He's 70.  
Thank you so much. 💗
😊Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping😊

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure your Mom loved the card you made for her! I love that little chick! She and your family are going through so much - will definitely keep them in my prayers!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~