Wednesday, January 4, 2017

MOJO478.~Valentine Hearts

I made a Valentine's day card for the sketch challenge at: Mojo Monday.  I wanted to use my new Christmas gift from my daughter.  One lovely box full of assorted Holiday washi tapes.. It's so much fun, and so many possibilities.  I've noticed people wrap their pens/pencils with it, cover light switches with it. Decorate book covers, pencil cases and if course cards and scrap booking.  What do you do with your washi tape?  
The only thing I stamped on today's card was the heart, and it's from Stampin Up.  
I hope you get a chance to play along with this sketch challenge or at least go view all the extraordinary work of other talented stampers.
Thank you so much for visiting my blog.  
  😊Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping😊

2 comments:

  1. Your card is really lovely PJ and a great way to use your washi tape. I don't use mine half enough. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~