Friday, January 13, 2017

MOJO479~Lovely Lotus

I enjoy pulling out a few of my older stamps.  It seems like stamps are as automobiles are, you drive it off the lot and it's already outdated and used.  However when you have a new sketch design like the one at: Mojo Monday Blog you want to bring out the old and mix it with the new.  That's exactly what I did with this card.   I used the stampin up lotus blossom set along with the sentiment from Frosted medallion.  I used some washi tape on the side to match the color of the flower. 
I think the Lotus looks lovely in this color.  What are your thoughts?  

I've also added a picture of our 🐶 dog HP, he found a new place to sit.  My footstool, and of course while we were watching TV he thought the best way to get our attention with his ball would be at eye level.  He's such a cutie.  
Thank you so much for  visiting my blog.  
I would love to have you sign up and follow me. 

😊Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping😊

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous flower and love the wide white borders on the panels. Thanks for joining us at Mojo Monday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too like the lotus stamp set. I love the blue. I have to use some washi tape on my cards. It fits right in.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~