Friday, January 27, 2017

SSC144 SEEING STARS~On the Beach

I didn't plan on posting twice on my blog today, but after seeing the fun sketch challenge at: Sunday Stamps Blog I knew I wanted to play along, and the challenge ends soon.   So here is my card. Seeing stars on the Beach.  I used a stamp set from Lawn Fawn, and a background embossed with clouds seemed fitting for this beach scene.    I kind of got swept up in the sand/waves of it all and imagined a place far from WI.  haha.. that's my vacation on paper.   Thank so much for visiting my blog.  And as I mentioned in my previous post, any help in making my blog better would be appreciated, and advice on Google+ would be appreciated too. 
😊Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping😊

3 comments:

  1. PJ, what a FUN beach card! Makes me wish I was there! Great take on the sketch! So happy you joined us at Sunday Stamps! XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, very cute card! What a fun scene to dream about during the endless winter - sigh. Thank you for joining Sunday Stamps this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great take on the sketch with your beach themed card!

    Thanks for playing along with us at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~