Friday, February 24, 2017

Birthday



Hello all.  I didn't drop off the face of the earth, I just was bombarded with computer troubles.  Grrrr.  Oh the frustration of trying to communicate the issue to high tech professionals.  I'm overwhelmed.  The issue is still not resolved. However I can blog, I just have to go to two different locations right now to retrieve my emails.  Any ways along with that came a bunch of leg and back pain. So I have spent much of my time on ice.   Please know I'm thinking of my little blog and my blogging buddies here.  So I will post 3x today to show you what I've been working on.  I can't wait for you to see the one magnificent box I was able to make.  IT is so much fun.  


However, for now it's just a plain and simple little birthday card.  Not much to describe about it, except it was so not what I planned on doing. (that's always the case with me)  Just went with the direction the card was going.. It's like it had it's own plan.  

 I also wanted to share a few pictures of the side yard.  The snow was almost melted and then "today" happened.. snowing, sleeting, thunder.. yup that's right blizzard like conditions this morning.  Thunder is a bit unusual, Not the snow.  We have at least 2 months if not 3 for snow yet.  I've seen it snow many times in May.  *insert heavy sigh there.   Perhaps my little side yard friends knew it was coming, so they were scurrying about to prepare for the blizzard.  
Thank you so much for visiting.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear about your health problems. Hope you are up and at it soon. I havn't blogged much either as I had a nasty fall this week but am on the road to recovery. I like the card. I think clean and simple makes a great card. I won't rub it in, but it is 75 here today. Love it!! But rain is coming tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~