Wednesday, February 15, 2017

MOJO484~Patriotic Congrats

I am so excited about this card because I made it for a friend who just became a US citizen.  I thought what better way to congratulate her then to make a patriotic card.  I used the sketch challenge at: Mojo Monday for the design layout.  I used all stampin up stamps, along with some washi tape, and brads.   
I want to thank you for stopping by my blog, and please note: I've been made aware of the fact that   apparently my blog does not always show my follow button or my followers, which is so sad to me, because I 💗my blog buddies and I'm always looking for ways to get our group of followers to grow.  So PLEASE PLEASE keep checking back if you don't see that follow button, perhaps the refresh button will help F5.  I just don't want to miss out on the opportunity to have you as a friend.  Thanks so much for caring. 
I also invite you to browse around my blog and check out my other cards.  I love to read your comments and suggestions.  
Keep Smiling😊Keep Stamping

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely patriotic card! Thanks so much for joining us at Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great patriotic card - I love to make them! Congratulations to your friend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~