Monday, March 13, 2017

#GDP078~Sketch

I'm so happy to being playing along with the sketch challenge at: Global Design Project.  I think it is a fabulously sweet layout.  Plus I get to try again with the less is more concept.  Keeping things simple is such a challenge for me. I think the card artists who do this  so creatively and beautiful make it look so stinking easy, and for me it's a huge effort.    Any ways here's the card.  I used an older stampin up set called Language of Friendship. I didn't even color the little bird or add the branch, oh believe me I showed great restraint here.  haha 😉 I think the little twine is delightful, and  the bow I tied even behaved itself and stayed in place.  whoohoo!!
Thank you so much for visiting with me today.   Check out the rest of my projects and pictures while you're here.    Let me know what you think.   I love reading your comments.  Keep Smiling 😊Keep Stamping

3 comments:

  1. Cute card even without all the color! It's hard not to keep adding bling to a card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your little bird is really cute. A very pretty card PJ. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card PJ :) Thanks for playing along at Global Design Project x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~