Monday, March 27, 2017

MEDITERRANEAN MOMENTS

OH THE JOY.....  This just takes a gal to a cobblestone  street lined with boutiques  and diners, nothing says summer like sipping an ice tea outside with a friend, discussing life, and listening to the birds.   How super swell that would be.  I like to day dream of it anyways.  I don't go out to places anymore since I can't get around easily.. but let's stay happy so back to the card.  It was some intense coloring for me, but i did the best I could and I'm pretty pleased with how it turned out.  I even like the background paper.  I'm still trying to find a way to work with pattern paper.  

Also, look who showed up today.  Chippy is back.  He looks a wee bit small.  But I'm sure he'll grow fast with all the bird seed on the ground thanks to my squirrel finding a way to scale the pole to get to the feeder. . grrr .. Oh the fun.

Thanks for stopping by.
Keep SmilingšŸ˜ŠKeep Stamping

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~