Thursday, March 9, 2017

MM #238 {Light Posts}~Blizzard

After submitting one card for the light post challenge at Merry Monday Blog, I searched my stamping stash for light posts.  I mean seriously I LOVE Christmas, old movies, and a gal would think I'd have something on hand, so much to my amazement I only came up with two, and you really have to look deep into the stamped image to notice them.   I suppose I'll have to put lamp posts on my ever growing wish list.😉
I'm not sure if we are allowed to have two entries, I read the rules but couldn't find an answer, so if we are  not allowed, please just delete one of mine off of the challenge.  Thank you.  
I mixed a few stamp sets here, stampin up, close to my heart, and of course an embossing folder to which I sponged white on the snowflakes, and then while I was dabbing some glitter on.. I spilled it.  ugh.. me and my clumsy fingers.  So i decided to just call it a blizzard and be done with it.  
Thanks so much for stopping by for a look and see.  Hope you will check out a few more of my projects and pictures.  Sharing on facebook and pinterest is a great help too.  I have a card that has been pinned 22 times (so exciting), any ideas to which one it is?   I'll give you a hint: a mason jar.
I hope you can check it out.  
Keep Smiling😊Keep Stamping

1 comment:

  1. Hi PJ, you can have as many entries as you like for the MM challenge. Your card is lovely and you did a great job disguising the blob. Thanks for your second entry at Merry Monday this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~