Wednesday, March 15, 2017

MOON BABY x4

 The moon baby set from stampin up. makes an appearance on my blog today.  Oh what fun this set is.   I only have one other baby set, and it's not nearly as cute as this one.   However the one card with the little stuffed animals.. YIKES a "blue bunny"  I don't know what I was thinking.. perhaps icecream.. haha..   

 I added each of the cards individually too so you can see them close up.  Gosh this is a fun set to work (play) with. 
No automatic alt text available. I also added a picture of the bars my daughter requested that I make.  It's a family favorite.  You can't go wrong with sweetened condensed milk, coconut and chocolate chips.   Plus I got to try out my new pan. As you can see from the other picture. I was in need of a new one.   The old one was warped and the corners were coming apart, so it had some sharp edges, not fun when you wash by hand.

Image may contain: text

Any ways.. that's what's going on here.  I thought I'd share a little positive note ♪ for ya all today too.   Those are some great words.  Thank you so much for stopping by today.  Hope you come back soon.  
Keep Smiling 😊 Keep Stamping


1 comment:

  1. What cute baby cards. Don't worry about the blue bunny. They have all different colors in the store for Easter. In fact, Rachel's favorite bunny when she was little was green! Yummy looking bars! It's always good to replace pans, but I have a few I use constantly that probably came from the Civil Ware! LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~