Monday, March 27, 2017

POST IT NOTES FOR CRAFT FAIR

Gosh, I can't believe a week has went by without posting anything.  I blame this rainy cold weather.  It's just dreary.  So very thankful for stamps.  I have been working like a bee on my items for the  little table at the craft fair.  In this post I'm showcasing my little Velcro boxes to hold 3x3 post it notes.  I matched the flower and the background paper to the color of the post it notes on the inside.

 Next up is a little bag for treats.  I will make a few of these and probably put hershey kisses in them.  I thought a few for Mother's day and some wedding theme ones too.


Lastly, is another post it note holder.   I personally don't like this one. It's cute, but I like the little box better.  It seems stronger.  
I will be posting a few times today, but I'll keep them short.  I just want to show you a few of the projects  I'm working on. 
Keep Smiling 😊Keep Stamping



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~