Wednesday, April 12, 2017

SSC150 BANNER LOVE TAKE TWO~Bold and Beautiful

I figured it was time to make a card, especially after the week I've had.   I even took a break from all the craft fair projects.  I really need a little card therapy. I"ll share a bit of my week thus far, It all started with the oven not wanting to heat up anymore, then the refrigerator started leaking, and we don't even have a water dispenser/ice cube maker, so I don't know what that is all about, then the vacuum cleaner decided to break, and my nice little 40 dollar food processor blew up as in billows of smoke.   So it was no surprise(haha) to me when I went out to our vehicle with my son, who just had surgery to put pins in his hand..that I had a completely flat tire, (did I mention we were in a different city for the surgery)  Talk about feeling utterly alone.   However God sent us an angel.. and that man even had difficulties removing our flat tire.. but Praise the LORD he got our spare on, and we made it home safely.    So as you can imagine, I just wanted to spend today stamping.. BTW-our son is doing well.  another BIG blessing. 
Onto the card now.  I found the lovely sketch challenge at: Sunday Stamps and I loved how clean and simple this looked.  In fact as I'm typing this I'm thinking of another fabulous idea.. oh gosh I wonder how many times a gal can enter into this challenge?  I used the stampin up: Designer Tee and Special Reason stamp sets.  I like the bubble bee colors today.  Bright and bold.  
Thank you so much for stopping by.  I'd love to have you follow my blog. 
Keep Smiling 😊 Keep Stamping,
Even when you're having a rough week...
 probably more so then. 😉

4 comments:

  1. OMG!! You had such a rough week - but you made it through!! Don't you wonder about these challenges! Hopefully, your back in your nest and your son is on the mend! Love this card - so bright and cherry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...that is a tough week. I'm so glad you have a creative outlet when life gets to be too much. I love your bright sunny take on our sketch. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sunday Stamps this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We must count our blessings, don't we! So glad you and your son are alright. :) Your card is adorable, the therapy of stamping turned out quite cute! Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You definitely had quite the week when you sat down to make this card! I'm gad you got some crafty time to unwind a bit, this is a great card! I love the bold yellow and black!

    Thanks for playing along with us at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~