Thursday, May 11, 2017

CTS #221~Life is Tough


Yay.. The stamp set I won came in the mail today and that means I had to play with it, so why not try it out with a challenge at: Case This Sketch
 
I embossed the bottom layer of my card and then added some patterned paper I picked up from the walmart store.  I then layered my other two pieces of paper and stamped the images.  I fussy cut out the one butterfly and gave him some dimension.  I then added a little pearl for some bling.  I thought it would be fun to take a picture outside so you can see the shadow of the raised butterfly.. It turned out lovely.  The stamp set is from Stamplorations and is called Buttercups and Butterflies.  I really am naive when it comes to all the different rubber stamp companies out there.  I've Always been a huge Stampin up fan since the beginning, but then started adding a few Lawn Fawn  stamps and dies, and really like them as well, then Sweet n Sassy has lovely items.. oh boy the list goes on and on.  However I stick with stampin up inks, and all my papers are from Michael's or Walmart.  Just can't afford the good stuff yet. 

Image may contain: dogImage may contain: dog
Wanted to include the before and after pictures of my sweet little pup.   Spring time is shave time for this Springer.  So here he is sporting his new spring coat. 
🐶
Thank you so much for stopping by.   Please leave a comment and come back soon.  I've always got something to chat about. 
Keep Smiling 😊 Keep Stamping

2 comments:

  1. I just love this card, especially the sentiment. Sounds like what my Joe was telling me in the ER the other day. I liked the embossing as well. Made the rest of the card stand out more! Great job as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! Wonderful take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~