Wednesday, May 10, 2017

FANCY FOLD



                                                                      

Here is a fantastic fancy fold card that I found on the lawnfawn blog.  I thought how perfect since I have the Pedal Pusher stamp set from stampin up.  A great way to use a bike theme just like the video shows.  However, I now think I need their cute stamp set as well.  YIKES>> it never ends wanting more stamps and accessories.    I did the fussy cutting on this bike as well as the last bike card I made, it doesn't get any faster or easier, but I think it looks ok.    I see many possibilities using this fancy fold for a card.    It was hard to get a nice picture of it in my usual card spot.. so I ended up holding the card.
Thank you for dropping in for a visit today.  Hope you stop back soon.  
Keep Smiling 😊 Keep Stamping

1 comment:

  1. You did such a nice job with this fold card. I love the bike in it going through the grass!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~