Friday, May 26, 2017

PP345~Butterfly


I made this card for the challenge at: The Paper Players 

  
I enjoy working with butterflies, just didn't know what direction I wanted to go with this card. So I got out my silver foil paper which is my new favorite thing to play with lately.. you'll see what I mean if you take a look at a few of my earlier posts. 😉  I embossed this lovely daisy flower on it and then die cut out the different layers so I could add a sentiment.  The butter fly is a die that is one of my favorites.. because it's little and detailed.  I added a few embellishments for some sparkle and even used my wink of stella on the butterfly.
 I forgot until it was picture time how difficult it is to capture the beauty of a foil card, so many glares, and reflections. 
I also added a picture of my little feathered friend who came out for a visit.  A little sunshine for the day, so bright and cheery.  
Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. 
Keep Smiling 😊 Keep Stamping

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~