Thursday, May 18, 2017

SSC152 SKETCH FUN~ SPRING IN FULL BLOOM

I thought I'd try again with this awesome sketch challenge at: Sunday Stamps Blog
But, this time not with a Christmas card.  So I got out some playful spring colors in my card stash and the Special Reason set from stampin up and went to work to create this delightful little card.  OH I almost forgot that cute little butterfly is a die from the Sunshine wishes set.   It's fabulous.  I just used a marker to add the little  antennae.. after all that's how they find their way and it also help to locate each other, so I couldn't forget that important part.  
The flower centers have a bit of pearl paint and a dab of gold glimmer to give it some extra sparkle.

Thank you so much for stopping by today. 

Keep Smiling 😊Keep Stamping.

2 comments:

  1. Great pairing of the background paper with the Special Reason stamp set images. And I love the yellow and blue color combo. Thank you for joining Sunday Stamps this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. PJ, this is so pretty! I love your yellow and blue color combo and the gorgeous flowers! So happy you joined us at Sunday Stamps! XX

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~