Friday, May 12, 2017

Tuesday Morning Sketches #402~Buttercups and Butterflies

I'm stilling playing with the new stamp set I won called Buttercups and Butterflies.   I stamped the buttercup image on the background paper to match it perfectly.  I then fussy cut around that and three of the butterflies to give them some dimension.   I think this is a lovely sentiment.    I used my gold glimmer pen to highlight the middle of the flower, and added some over sized pearls to the butterflies.  I'm going to submit this card to the challenge at: Tuesday Morning Sketches

I also added a picture of our ash tree, it just starting to bud a bit, who knew they would look like tiny bananas.. makes me smile.
Thank you so much for visiting my blog.  Hope you will leave a comment, and check out a few of my other projects.
Keep Smiling 😊 Keep Stamping



3 comments:

  1. What a great stamp set to win - congratulations!! I love the sentiment as well. Joe just brought the mail and your lovely card arrived. How thoughtful of you to send it. I love the stamp - so cute and appropriate!! I go back to the Dr. next Wed. for more x-rays and hopefully a lighter boot - if there is one! It is so heavy to try and move around, plus it is my weak leg from the MS. I have to be careful of my back as well. Such fun. I can't sit too long but hope to make some cards tomorrow. Thanks again for your thoughts!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty card! I love the way you used the butterflies in the side panel. So glad you could join us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card and lovely sentiment!!
    Thanks for playing along at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
    Debbie
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~