Monday, July 10, 2017

Addicted to CAS Challenge #115 - Summer~Pedal Pusher

I thought I'd try my hand at the clean and simple card challenge: Addicted to CAS
Everything was going quite well, until I realized I was using a green marker for the seats and handles instead of black, then to top it all off, the bow had to be added because of a smudge.  So there is my creativity disaster, but I really wanted to submit this little card anyhow.   Perhaps I can enter again with another card.  I will have to read the rules to check and see if we can enter twice.  
Any ways the stamp set is called Pedal Pusher from stampin up.  My daughter and her fiancee have a tandem bike, and he is actually working on putting a battery operated motor on it.  That should be helpful for the hills.
I just realized I have a Packer bike.  My subconscious must be thinking football Our NFL team colors are green and gold.  Won't my Husband be proud.  haha
Thank you so much for stopping by.
I'd love for you to sign up and follow my little blog journey.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping

1 comment:

  1. PJ. I love your little tandem bicycle and the yellow card base makes the scene feel so bright and summery. So glad you joined us at Addicted to CAS this week

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~