Thursday, July 20, 2017

Black & White with a POP of COLOR~ Baroque Motifs

YaY!! this was a fun black and white card with a pop of color at: Double D Challenges


I used Baroque Motifs from stampin up for the black stamped image.  I then embossed the strip of white paper on the left side with the cute flowers before I added the die cut butterfly I chose sparkle paper for the wings, and embellished it with white pearls.   I used a ribbon punch  on black card stock to add some more dimension to the card by the strip  on the left hand side.  The sentiment on top is from the Special Reason stampin up set.
Well there ya have it.  Card number 3 for me on a super busy, very tiring hard day.  I am so thankful to be home.  Tomorrow I think I shall try to tackle my porch and clean up my stamps a bit.  I'll probably end up playing and making more cards, that's what happens every time I try to clean it up.
Thank you so much for stopping by.  Remember I'd love to have  you follow my blog.  I have 65 sweet blog friends now.  That's so super exciting.  I can't even believe it.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping.

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely BEAUTIFUL PJ ... I love your overall design! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Black & White with a POP of Color’ challenge! We hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The perfect pop of color with your pretty butterfly! Love how you combined stamping and embossing with the punched borders. And all that beautiful sunshine for the photo. Looks fabulous! Thanks for joining us at Double D!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~