Friday, July 21, 2017

Challenge #272 - Colour Splash Challenge~Pedal Pusher



 I  wanted to make one more card for the challenge at: Use Your Stuff Challenge Blog we are to use black and white with a pop of color.  So I chose this tandem bike from stampin up called Pedal Pusher.  I thought a basket full of red hearts would be delightful.  My daughter and fiance have a tandem bike and it's all decked out, in fact her man is working on a battery pack for it to help them up the hills and such.  They are so cute on it.   I started this card off with patterned paper but then I just wanted to go super simple and clean.  I stamped the bike, colored it black, the hearts red, and then cut it out and pop dotted it up for some dimension.   I think it turned out pretty cute.    
Thank you so much for stopping by.  It would be awesome if you signed up to follow my blog.  For some reason I'm obsessing over the number, but I'm grateful for each one of you.  
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping

1 comment:

  1. Another wonderful card and I love that pop of red. Thanks for playing along at Use Your Stuff - Gail

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~