Friday, July 28, 2017

Challenge #88~SunBeam

 I made this card for the Time Out Challenge our inspiration is a word:   'If you have good thoughts they will shine out of your face like sunbeams and you will always look lovely' 
So I went to work on a bright cheery card.  I LOVE the sentiment, that and the sunbeams are from Mama Elephant, the sun/moon is from Michael's and is a clearance item.  I colored it all in and cut it out, then I used pop dots to give it some dimension on top of the sun beams.  So I took a second picture so you could see the shadow.  This card and my last one I just posted this morning are quite different images.  That is why I bought these clearance items, I thought I would give it a go with something out of my comfort zone.  
Thanks so much for stopping by.
Hope you will take a look around my blog and sign up to follow.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping

1 comment:

  1. That truly is a fabulous quote, Patti ... perfect with those wonderful warm sunbeams and beautifully coloured image! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Time Out! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~