Monday, July 17, 2017

FMS296~Hey Chick


 Oh my goodness I'm having fun with this challenge at: Freshly Made Sketches

I actually started by making the bottom card, with the bird bath, but after I was done I noticed I glued it down crooked.  SHUCKS!  But that only means I get to try again.😊  So the card I'm submitting is this little chick card.  I say little because I made my square card small, it turned out to be a 4x4 which means I even made an envelope to match that size. I had a lot of fun decorating it, I just don't know if it will take extra postage to send in the mail.? Any one know?  I like how the chevron which I call zig zag pattern reminds me of when you dye Easter eggs.. then I embossed with the hexagon shape since it reminded me of chicken wire.  So that's what my mind was thinking in the designing of this card.  And personally the chick on the card reminds me of myself in the summer humidity.. out of control hair.  haha.  Love it.






Here is the bird bath card.  Gosh it was cute too, just not straight on my paper.  But wanted to share it on my blog anyways.
Thank you so much for stopping by.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping










2 comments:

  1. These are so, so cute!! Love the chicken and the birdbath. Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable cards! I love the bright, happy colors and that birdbath image is one of my favorites. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~