Friday, July 7, 2017

FUSION -Playground



Well my friends, sorry for all the posts, but when there is pain there is a lot of stamping.  I sure do love escaping in the way of stamping, my desk however is a complete disaster.  If I weren't so embarrassed at the mess I'd take a picture to show ya.   I wonder if other stampers get so into their work that this happens to them.  I was the kind of gardener that would come in the house covered in dirt, when I bake I'm full of flour.. so you get the idea.. the desk is a HUGE mess.  but gosh when the creative wheels start turning ya gotta go with it.
 So this is my creation for: Fusion Card Challenge  
I used the sketch and the word relax from the photo side.  I was able to pull out my all time favorite daisy duct tape, for the side panel and then went from there.  I had planned on doing something with flowers. ( I can't wait to get that stampin up daisy set/punch)  but then things switched and I went for a summer playground.  I got a bit carried away and even put a little flower on Princess Puppy's head.   I used sparkle paper for the grass and a bit of sparkle was added to the butterfly as well.   Oh gosh I have an idea for another card already.  haha.. I've had so much icetea today perhaps I'm running on sugar, but it's fun to look back at all the cards. I hope you will take a look and see.   
Thank you so much for stopping by.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping.
Oh and also:  I would love to have you sign up and follow my blog.  Wouldn't that be GREAT .  Insert smile face. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~