Friday, July 14, 2017

TTTC006~Lots of Love


My third card for today  is one that I made for the Tic Tac Toe Challenge

I chose the right row down.  I used the stampin up set called Love you Lots.  I cut the little hedge hogs apart because only one fit nicely in my square.   I then wrapped the square with some twine, and used a wood grain embossing folder for the background.  The cute "wood frame" is from a huge stamp that has bears and moose in it, but I cut them out to just use the frame for this particular card.  I colored it in and then put different colored brads in the corners to make it appear more rustic.  It was a work in progress this one, with a lot of trial and error, but in the end I think it turned out pretty cute.  
Thank you so much for stopping by my blog.
I invite you to follow my blog, pinterest (where you will find over 850 projects I've made) and also  Facebook.
By the way I'm so excited for my latest win at the Male Room.  Please check out that badge on the right or go to my commended cards on the top bar.  I'm so thankful for all the badges I've been blessed with.  Thanks again for stopping by.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping

2 comments:

  1. What a sweet little hedgehog, PJ! Great job improvising what you had on hand and making it all work. Glad to have you join us at the Tic Tac Toe Challenge -- hope to see you there again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your lovely hedgehog design! You're very creative in combining different sets and textures to make a great design. Thanks for playing along with TTTC this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~