Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Addicted to CAS Challenge #118 - Bella and Friends

Well first up today from Pj's porch is this cute, very simple, with a lot of white space card that I made for the challenge at:  Addicted to CAS
I thought Bella and Friends from stamping up worked wonderfully for this "friends" challenge.  I used my aqua painter to color it in a bit, along with the water color pencils and a few markers.  Quite honestly I do believe I'm addicted to stamping.  It is basically the first thing I do when I get up now.  I can't believe my pinterest board has over 900 cards.. OMGOSH.. some might say that's a problem, I prefer the word creative.  haha
Thank you so much for stopping by.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping

1 comment:

  1. Another one of my favorite stamp sets! Don't you just love this turtle!! Such a cute card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~