Saturday, August 5, 2017

Challenge #46 E is for Emboss~Grape Vine


 The first card I made for today I'm submitting to the Sunny Day Crafting Blog where the challenge is about embossing.  This is my first time visiting this blog, so this is so exciting.  I wasn't sure if we were to dry emboss or heat emboss.  So I chose the dry, it seemed easier and then I thought the card I made a few days back would have been perfect.. the tulips.  I tried to color these grapes in with marker but it didn't look as nice as the flowers did.. so I ended up sponging the embossed grapes and leaves.  I then wrapped some pretty silver twine around the card and placed the sentiment on top.  I have no idea where I got this grape set but it's cute.  I included a picture
so you could see it, and perhaps name that stamp set.  Haha~ I see a future there for me.  Host of a stamp show.."Name that Stamp Set"  
Any ways that's my card.  Hope you like it. 









I've also include a couple pictures of my sweet little hound, I made French Breakfast muffins for my hubby yesterday and HP had a very smug little look on his face waiting for some muffin morsels to fall on the floor.. after eventually giving up he decided to check for squirrels so that is him resting his chops on the window sill.  No more Marvin.  He has left the yard.  Marvin Winston to those new to my blog is our friendly little ground hog that was visiting.  You can check out his picture here.  Or just zoom through my blog to find him. 




Thank you so much for stopping by.  
I hope you will sign up and follow me here on my blog, pinterest or facebook.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping







1 comment:

  1. So pretty! Thanks for sharing at Sunny Day Crafting.
    ~Owner/DT Janis

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~