Friday, August 4, 2017

CTD454 & FMS299 ~ Lawn Fawn

My goodness the temp took a nose dive here in WI.   It's about 50 degrees outside windy and rainy.   Hopefully the hot and humid will return soon.  
The card I made this morning I will be entering in two different challenges. 

and

This is the first time playing along with the color throwdown challenge.  Yay!!
I used a Lawn Fawn set  for the puppy and the tennis balls.  The side panels are an image from stampin up, that I just cut into strips to fit the desired sketch.  I then die cut the grass to make it look like  the puppy is playing in a field, however if you look closely it looks like Puppy has two tails.. one green and one light brown.  OOPS. 
Love making these little observations after the picture is posted 😉
Thank you for stopping by. 
 I would love to have you follow my blog and and pinterest board too. That means so much to me, to know people care.  
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~